When times are tough, run to God! by Toni Star

Like millions of people, my husband and I are going through this worldwide virus deal and we are so tired of it! The cleaning, disinfecting, the not being able to go anywhere for fear of picking of the virus--well, it is just plain tiring and has turned our lifestyle and millions of others--upside down. In fact, my husband, two days ago, picked up the virus. We were in several stores days ago, came home, cleaned everything down, showered and then washed clothes; but still he came down with it.

He is doing better now but we are being very vigilant about his care. For months, we have been extremely careful and for months, nothing happened. But, the virus got him several days ago. He is feeling much better but from now on, we will be even more vigilant when we go out and come home. For several days, we have struggled and I have been depressed and worried but then I thought, "What am I doing to myself and my husband?"

Worry doesn't get you anywhere but running to God is the answer! He will provide for your every need, no matter how down and out you feel. Remember His words-- And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age” (Matt. 28:20).

Jesus is always with us. Read these words, Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.” – Psalm 139:7-8"

 

Jesus is always with you and me. He is as close as your next breath.


Toni Star August 2020

Comments

  1. Very good. The article reminds us not to "Worry doesn't get you anywhere but running to God is the answer!" Putting the Good Lord first is the answer because all things are possible through God. He has the power and the glory to do the impossible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a message if you like...

Popular posts from this blog

Get better sleep by praying by Toni Star

Enjoy Christmas this year; put aside the virus

Thanksgiving at Grandma's by Toni Star