Be Strong in the Lord by Toni Star

Be strong in the Lord! I often see these words as on the picture below and every time I feel
encouraged to do just that; however, like many, I feel weak. Weakness, for me and for many, often comes when I am tired, stretched out and overdoing. Those times I feel weak. But, that is the time when I need to "be strong in the Lord."

Do you often feel this way, too? If you do, don't be discouraged. Run to the Lord, your Father, and He will give you rest and peace. He loves us so much that He will provide the rest, the comfort we need. Why does He do this? He does this because of His great love for you and me.

Never give up! Winston Churchill, during WW II was famous for these words but those same words can apply to anyone who feels like giving up. Our Father in Heaven knows that it is rough her on earth and just when you think you can't handle things anymore, that is when He will help you. Actually, He will be there long before you can't handle things anymore.

We just need to remember and be aware that our Heavenly Father is "always" there for us! So, keep the below picture in mind and know that you "can" make it and you will "overcome" any situation. Why? Because of our Father's great love for you and me. Be strong in the Lord!

Toni Star Copyright 2020 (Picture from DaySpring)

Toni Star

Comments

  1. Excellent article. We should always be "strong in the Lord" no matter the situation for we will have the Lord by our side.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a message if you like...

Popular posts from this blog

Get better sleep by praying by Toni Star

Enjoy Christmas this year; put aside the virus

Thanksgiving at Grandma's by Toni Star